Gandhis Fist
Officer

re: Re

Lmfao. Well, that's what we do best.

Last edited by Gandhis Fist on 09/14/2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
DerEinVlad
Raider

re: Switchin teams

ok a serious statement for this, though it is appreciated the offer Lego made. I personally think raid team one should be kept the way it is and team two be built. this is for a few reasons. team one already has a good cohesive group that works well together. as is shown by the progress they are making. yes by most means they are considered to be a progression group, but that is because they all know exactly what each other needs with limited chatter in vent. I have sat in on vent and listened to them. yes they still joke and kid around but they know each others weaknesses and strengths and how to compensate for it. for team two for the most part many of us though are experienced raiders have never truly raided together. so we will need to work out the kinks and get the cohesion that team one has. only by working through mistakes and learning and gaining knowledge on each other will team two work...

for an example of this I think back to the second raid team formed at the start of cataclysm. yes we were all experienced by the majority refused to try and work together and learn about each other. we ended up getting Tiaga and her beau to help us out on their alts, which I think is part of the reason they became burned out and disenchanted with the game, guild and server. of course looking at it now, I am I believe the only raider left from that group, the others either stopped playing, or left guild and then stopped playing. which is a sad thing for they were individually skilled and nice, just lacked on the idea of no I in team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Novus Vicis Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: